Let's help you!
1300 477 662
3b/45 Cedric St Stirling, WA 6021

can we help?

Home Indemnity Insurance is a legal requirement in WA for all residential building projects over the value of $20,000. It covers homeowners for risks such as loss of deposit or incomplete or defective building work.

It is the duty and responsibility of the builder to arrange HII, and to give you as the owner of the property a copy of the Certificate of Insurance.

HII is governed by the Home Building Contracts Act 1991, which requires the builder to take out Home Indemnity Insurance in the name of the owner before accepting payment or commencing work.

Our highly trained and experienced insurance claims staff are adept at dealing with all claims, quickly and effectively.

We have an expert team of insurance professionals on hand to deal with injury management and workers compensation claims.

With many businesses facing increasingly difficult financial times, premium funding is useful as it enables your business to free up its cash flow for use elsewhere.