Dear Valued Client,
As you know, this is a difficult and uncertain time as the COVID-19 virus continues to spread and impact our communities.
Like most organisations, Connect Business Insurance has been reviewing its working processes. To ensure the safety and well being of our clients, staff and partners, we have made some adjustments to our business operations to ensure we minimise any potential risks in this current environment.
In response to COVID-19, we have introduced additional safeguards to reduce the risk of disruption to the services we provide you. From Friday 27th of March, our staff will be moving to work from home arrangements.
Please rest assured that all of our services are still fully operational. We continue to monitor the situation daily while taking the necessary precautions to ensure the safety and well-being of our staff and clients.
We will increase our use of technology, such as video conferencing, to ensure we remain connected with you and support the ongoing servicing of our clients.
Should you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us:
- Our office — 1300 477 662
- Our Director, Paul Cohalan — 0417 073 463
- Our Account Executive, Laura Porter — 0416 502 952
We look forward to a bigger & stronger community!
Paul Cohalan & Team Connect Business Insurance
Tips to Help Alleviate Financial Stress
The Coronavirus is causing financial difficulties for businesses across Australia. Here are our top 5 tips that can help you navigate this difficult situation.
- Seek Assistance from banks and credit card companies. Contact your realtors & your mortgage brokers and discuss your options.
- Establish a remote work option should you need it & reduce meetings and travel.
- Keep your employees and your customers safe by being as proactive as possible about cleanliness.
- Your customers may be on self-quarantine, but that doesn’t mean you can’t stay connected and continue providing excellent service
- It’s very important for small businesses already impacted, or likely to be impacted by the Coronavirus, to seek timely professional advice. Don’t sit back and hope this will all go away soon.